Fundline is committed to provide the highest quality service to our valued customers. Meeting the financial needs of their growing business.
It aims to offer affordable and accessible loans to microentrepreneurs and be the most preferred micro – financing company for honest
entrepreneurs and business owners in the country. With this aim, Fundlite was created. It assists micro and small scale entrepreneurs
grow their existing business. FFC Fundlite program provides
very affordable and convenient rates.
Unleash your inner entrepreneur and be part of our Fundlite program!
Who can apply?
- Filipino, 21-60 years old
- Owns small business like sari-sari store, carinderia, parlor, bakery, hardware, etc.
- Has an excellent credit record
- Has integrity in paying their dues
How to apply?
- Go to the nearest Fundline Branch in your place.
- Ask for a Loan Application Form from any branch personnel
- Submit the following requirements:
- Two 2×2 pictures
- One (1) valid Identification Card (Driver’s License, SSS/GSIS, TIN, Voter’s or Postal, Passport). If you do not have any of these IDs, you can submit two (2) secondary identification documents (NBI/Police Clearance, Senior Citizen’s ID, Health Card with picture, Pag-ibig ID, company ID)
- Mayor’s Permit
- Barangay Business Permit
- Franchise Agreement
- A photo of your business
- Barangay Clearance
- Other documents that might be needed